Sanskriti Lifestyle is one of the most trusted destinations for furniture in Pune. At Sanskriti Lifestyle, you can get unique, hand-crafted, elegant and sophisticated designs made from the finest quality of wood.
We have a wide range of sofas, benches, chests, trunks, boxes, cupboards, and a lot more for you to choose from. If you have a particular design in mind, we also custom make it for you. Whatever your design sensibilities, we've got furniture that you would love to own.
Each of our pieces is unique and hard to replicate. We want to give you a sense of our elegant designs and exceptional focus on quality through our products.
Lifestyles have evolved over the years, and so has the concept of home decor. At Sanskriti Lifestyle you will find designs that are both traditional and modern, comfortable and elegant.
We've created a special furniture line with Pune's apartments in mind, and we also custom-build furniture. So you can finally have that unique cabinet or bed you've always wanted.
If you like thinking creatively and out of the box, decorating with colorful accents is something that will definitely excite you. A few pops of color can make the room visually appealing in an instant. Accents serve as great finishing touches to your rooms. Find colors that inspire you, and give your homes a personality.
Love boho prints and vintage designs? Then Boho Chic is your style! Mixing intense colors and prints, cushions, upholsteries, etc. create a Moroccan theme. If you don’t know where to start from, add in a simple cushion or an accent rug. Use subtle colors in spaces that you want to make seem smaller and stronger colors to give certain spaces a definition. Bright colors bring in a soft touch to the interiors whereas dark colors give a traditional appeal.
Bringing in accent colors can define your mood. If you still can’t decide what colors to go ahead with, start off with neutral walls and add in vibrantly colored furniture. You could also use traditional wooden furniture and add vibrant upholstery and throw in a brightly colored cushion for an added effect!
This style of designing does not force you to stick to any rules. You can choose accents depending on tastes, and create an interior living space that is as unique as you. There are no limits to the colors, fabrics, prints, materials or accessories.
At Sanskriti Lifestyle, we can help you out with a variety of vibrant upholstery, lamps, furniture, and a lot more. Also, don’t forget to tell us your favorite accent colors and what you pair them with in your home.
From ancient history to the modern times, pearls have always been a symbol of power and wealth, not to forget sophistication. The beauty of pearls has captivated the society since time immemorial. We at Sanskriti Lifestyle will assist you with a few ways to wear these enchanting jewels this season-
1. The Little Black Dress- Pearls with a classic LBD can never go out of style. It creates an image of sophistication. Mix long strands of pearls with gold or silver chains or choose a large-size pearl necklace to wear with your LBD.
2. Clutch- Pearl embellished clutches are catching up in the Indian market. Pearl studded clutches not only make this gem look fascinating, but also add the required zing to any outfit.
3. Jewelry- Pearl earrings and necklaces can never go wrong if worn carefully. No need to match all your sets- add a modern twist by mixing and matching your pearl jewelry with gold, silver or even colored stones.
4. Formals- Add a touch of glamour and sophistication to your formal wear with pearls. Do not opt for big sizes since you do not want too much attention on your jewelry in office.
5. Accessories- sun glass straps, hair pins and hair clips, shoes, headbands…the list is endless. Pearls are no longer seen as the traditional jewelry item that are only worn as necklaces and earrings. Designers have show cased a fresh take on this ancient gem, and have revived the trend in the industry.
Pearls create an image of elegance and beauty, and one can never go wrong with these versatile gems. This season, let's accessorize with pearls.