1. Add a piece of art- a work of modern art can immediately transform the look of your room. Abstract art adds in splashes of color and gives the right balance between modern designs and traditional furniture.
2. Add vibrant upholstery- vibrant patterns and prints infuse a young, fresh energy into dull interiors.
3. Use Leather- Using leather upholstery transforms the look of the furniture in a jiffy. Leather makes your furniture more comfortable, sleek and current.
4. Decorate with sculptures- Sculptures provide a sense of history, elegance and grandeur to the interiors. They work well with modern as well as classic interiors.
5. Use soft pastel tones- pale, pastel shades in a natural finish add softness to your interiors. Especially when most of the traditional furniture is dark, pastel tones help strike a fresh balance.