If your furniture is looking a bit outdated, there are a whole lot of ways you can add a modern touch to your interiors without spending a fortune. Merge your traditional interiors with young and fresh elements. Here are 5 ways you can contemporize your traditional furniture-
1. Add a piece of art- a work of modern art can immediately transform the look of your room. Abstract art adds in splashes of color and gives the right balance between modern designs and traditional furniture.
2. Add vibrant upholstery- vibrant patterns and prints infuse a young, fresh energy into dull interiors.
3. Use Leather- Using leather upholstery transforms the look of the furniture in a jiffy. Leather makes your furniture more comfortable, sleek and current.
4. Decorate with sculptures- Sculptures provide a sense of history, elegance and grandeur to the interiors. They work well with modern as well as classic interiors.
5. Use soft pastel tones- pale, pastel shades in a natural finish add softness to your interiors. Especially when most of the traditional furniture is dark, pastel tones help strike a fresh balance.
We at Sanskriti Lifestyle use traditional wooden furniture, and give it a contemporary twist.
Sanskriti Lifestyle is passionate about quality, elegance and culture. We'd like to enhance our customers' lifestyle, either through our beautiful furniture and home decor, or through our style tips and ideas. Follow this blog. You will enjoy it!