1. The Little Black Dress- Pearls with a classic LBD can never go out of style. It creates an image of sophistication. Mix long strands of pearls with gold or silver chains or choose a large-size pearl necklace to wear with your LBD.
2. Clutch- Pearl embellished clutches are catching up in the Indian market. Pearl studded clutches not only make this gem look fascinating, but also add the required zing to any outfit.
3. Jewelry- Pearl earrings and necklaces can never go wrong if worn carefully. No need to match all your sets- add a modern twist by mixing and matching your pearl jewelry with gold, silver or even colored stones.
4. Formals- Add a touch of glamour and sophistication to your formal wear with pearls. Do not opt for big sizes since you do not want too much attention on your jewelry in office.
5. Accessories- sun glass straps, hair pins and hair clips, shoes, headbands…the list is endless. Pearls are no longer seen as the traditional jewelry item that are only worn as necklaces and earrings. Designers have show cased a fresh take on this ancient gem, and have revived the trend in the industry.
Pearls create an image of elegance and beauty, and one can never go wrong with these versatile gems. This season, let's accessorize with pearls.